Make MTHFR Healing Simple
I bet your doctor says MTHFR isn't a real thing (I'll explain why in the course), and Dr. Google just keeps giving you different advice every time you search, so how do you know what to do?
Easy. This MTHFR course will lay out a step-by-step method for you to follow to find the right plan for YOUR body. You'll learn what to eat, what not to eat, how to eliminate toxins, how to talk to your doctor about MTHFR, and so much more.
Plus, you'll have access to Genetic Rockstars - a direct line to Dr. Amy, where you can ask questions in the chat or the live monthly Q&A sessions. So easy to get a real answer from an MTHFR expert.
It is up to you. Feel great with MTHFR in this step-by-step MTHFR class, or keep asking Dr. Google.
MTHFR is for Life - Understand What Your Body Needs to Thrive.
Your genes are the framework for your body and your life.
Genes, like the MTHFR gene, help shape your personality, your likes and desires, your physical health, and even your productivity.
You can't change how your genes are written, but you CAN change how they express.
This is the power of epigenetics.
Boost your health, joy, productivity, and even your healthspan.
Feel Amazing With MTHFR
MTHFR for Life, this complete MTHFR course, will teach you how to manage your symptoms.
It could be fatigue or brain fog, anxiety, depression, trouble focusing, or even repeat miscarriages. It could show up as food or chemical sensitivity, it might show up as ADD or ADHD.
Start feeling better on day one of the MTHFR class MTHFR for Life
Live Your Best MTHFR Life
There is an MTHFR lifestyle and MTHFR for Life, the complete MTHFR course, will help you live it.
Stop guessing with different fad diets or the latest trend. Learn what your genes need in order to thrive.
Also, learn the ways you can feel best with your lifestyle. The work environment that is most productive for you, the amount of exercise that is best for you, the amount of sleep you really need and the best things to do when you're not feeling great.
Take Exactly What Your Body Needs
Supplements can help your body or hurt it.
MTHFR for life, the complete MTHFR course, will show you the best supplements for MTHFR, and the best supplements for you. Learn how to take the right things at the right time to support your body and ditch the junk.
Save time and money in your supplement routine so you're only taking things that help you and NOT all the rest.
- The MTHFR Basics - What it is, what it does, and what you need to know. (18:14)
- Intro To Epigentics - Why You CAN Fix Your Genes (9:32)
- What Happens if You Don't Work on MTHFR or Balance Your Methylation? (5:34)
- The Methylation Cycle, The Folate Cycle, The BH4 Pathway, and Why MTHFR Affects Everything (15:00)
- How Balancing Methylation Can Help (10:11)
- Step One - Find Your Baseline (4:18)
- Introduction - Let's talk about what's "normal" for MTHFR that probably makes you feel different from other folks (13:55)
- MTHFR and Your Environment - Allergies, foods, chemicals, and trauma. (13:29)
- MTHFR and Your Family Tree - Heart disease, addictions, mental health issues, "female troubles," infertility, and spectrum disorders. (12:48)
- MTHFR and mental health (10:07)
- MTHFR and inflammation (14:13)
- Feedback please
- Detox Basics - What Is It? Priorities, Knowing When You Need Support (22:48)
- Gut Health, Elimination, Gut Sponges, and your Liver (17:11)
- Topicals - Sweating, Lymph, and Castor Oil
- Intermittent Fasting, Clean Weeks, Modified Months (15:40)
- Extra Support For Tough Days - Binders, Hydration, Rest, and Sleep (16:42)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you aren't completely satisfied with this course you have 30 days from the day you purchase to get a full refund. I will ask questions though because I want to improve the course for the next person. :)
What You'll Get With This MTHFR Course:
- Symptom tracker geared toward MTHFR
- A basic state worksheet to find out if you're an overmethylator or an undermethylator (this can help you predict drug responses and supplement responses)
- Three months FREE in Genetic Rockstars - the most amazing MTHFR community you'll ever meet. Here is where you can ask Dr. Amy ANYTHING.
- 18 MTHFR specific modules to help you understand MTHFR completely
- Downloadables about the best B12 for you
- How-to do a supplement review and clean out.
- Help streamlining your supplement plan (and spending).
- The key to understanding why your doctor thinks MTHFR isn't a real thing
- What blood tests to watch in the future (and how to get your doctor to order them)
- How to troubleshoot the wrong dose of 5-LMTHF or other methylation supplements.
- An MTHFR-friendly house makeover
- Instructions for 7 different types of gentle detox to support your journey
- Life hacks to boost your productivity with MTHFR
- Monthly Q&A sessions live with Dr. Amy in Genetic Rockstars
- Learn how to banish the brain fog
- Strategies to boost your energy and banish fatigue with MTHFR
- SO MUCH MORE
MTHFR for Life, the Comprehensive MTHFR Course, will Teach You:
- The basic facts about MTHFR and what it means for your body
- Why MTHFR is linked to your neurotransmitters, hormones, fertility, heart health, blood sugar, and almost everything else.
- How you can change your health even though your can't change your genes
What "normal" life feels like with MTHFR
- The best and worst foods for MTHFR
- What forms of folate are safe for MTHFR
- How to take fewer supplements (and get more benefits)
- How B vitamins work as a team
- Why MTHFR is about more than just folate
- Whether you're an undermethylator or an overmethylator
- How to start taking 5-LMTHF the right way
- What to take if you don't tolerate 5-LMTHF
- What it feels like to take the wrong MTHFR supplements and how to fix it
- How to troubleshoot common problems with MTHFR
- How to understand what your body needs
- How to find the right amount of exercise and activity with MTHFR
- How to make your house an MTHFR friendly paradise (or at least not a house that makes you feel worse)
- What kind of toxins are in your bucket (day-to-day exposure) and backlog (stored in your cells and tissues)
- How to get the toxins out without hurting yourself
- Gentle detox methods that you can use long-term to reduce your body's toxic burden
- Extra tools for tough days
- The long-term forecast is for MTHFR
- How MTHFR affects your productivity and how to get the most out of your brain
- What to watch for on your routine blood testing
- How to talk with your doctor about MTHFR
- Your MTHFR superpowers (yes - you absolutely have them)
Fatigue is the #1 symptom of MTHFR and you can say goodbye to it.
Charge those batteries.
LEVEL UP YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
Anxiety, depression, perfectionism, and many other mental health issues are common with MTHFR mutations, but that doesn't mean we have to live with them.
Find your happy
BANISH BRAIN FOG
Work with your genes to boost productivity and banish brain fog.
Get sh*t done.
GET MORE FROM YOUR DOC
Right now you and your doc are probably using different languages for MTHFR. Learn to talk so your doc will listen and get more out of this relationship.
Get your Doc on your team.
BOOST HEALTH LONG TERM
MTHFR gives you risks long-term like heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer's. Let's do everything we can to avoid all of that, yes?
Stay healthy longer.
EAT EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED
No more fad diets or gimmicky quick-fixes. Eat exactly the way your genes want you to and stop the dieting nightmare.
Eat right for you.